We can deliver workshops, intensives, residencies and curtain raisers to create a bespoke programme for creatives. Including learning specific dance techniques, learning sections from shows, and the rhythmic culture of the company’s signatory style of tap fusion.
TAP DANCE FOR ALL:
The programme allow's participants to experience the kick of tap, hip hop and contemporary dancing without any prior knowledge. Members of the company show you simple steps and rhythms that combine and form exciting sequences and captivating grooves.
WHO ARE THEY FOR?
- Secondary, Highschools, 6 forms and Universities
- Community and Intergenerational groups
- Undergraduates and Professionals
- All levels
AREAS OF LEARNING
- Physical Education
- Encourage community cohesion
- Arts, History and Culture of Tap Dance
PROGRAMME CAN INCLUDE:
- Learning sections from shows
- Learning the techniques of an art form
- Tap Fusion, Tap, Hip Hop, Contemporary, and Repertoire
- Using our significant style as a stimulus to create individual or
- Deliver an intense, fun and empowering dance class
- Warmups & Cool downs
- Q&A discussions
- Workshops run between 2 hours to 1 weeklong residency.
- Travel and accommodation costs are to be covered by the school.
- Adult supervision must be present throughout the session (11 - 19 years old).
- All facilities must be DBS checked and can provide the information upon request.
"Thank you Rhythmflow company for your knowledge, professionalism and amazing energy"
Jackson’s School of
“The mix of both tap and hip hop, never tried a style like this. It was very new and exciting”
University of Suffolk student
Our 1 and 2 week residences are creative, challenging and importantly rewarding.We are adaptable and can make bespoke work for young dancers during our residency, which can be shared/performed on the final day.
The opportunity for your local dance company/group to open the show. When touring work we always like to interact and inspire the dancers in each new area. We can spend 3 - 5 days working with a group to produce a curtain raiser for our performance.
LARGE GROUP CHOREOGRAPHY
We specialise in working with very large numbers of young people to provide spectacular results for special events.